Saturday, February 27, 2010

and so it snows again

We have been bombarded by multiple snow storms and this time it gave us a whopping 2 feet, yes, 2 feet.  It was called a snowicane because it was a snowstorm that formed like a hurricane.  First time I have ever heard of such a thing, let alone known it to happen in the northeast.   This is the most snow my little guy James has ever seen.  It was too funny to see him trying to walk through it sinking with each step.  The kids even dragged the cat out to enjoy the fluffy stuff.  He willingly walked around with them and then decided he had enough by meowing with a plead.  It was so funny.  He thinks he's people.
Of course, our snow blower died and my hubby and I were out there shoveling multiple times.  I decided to shovel the driveway for him before he came home from work on the first day and boy did I feel it later.  Who needs a gym when you have all this snow?  I think I got a more intense workout in the snow.
The kids had a ball having a snowball fight with Mom and Dad.  It's been a long time since I had a snow ball fight and we sure did giggle.  The kids thought it was awesome that we were in the snow right along with them.  You can't ever be too old to have fun in the snow.
Now we are waiting for another snow storm for possibly Wednesday.  If it brings us as much joy as this one did, then I say bring it on!!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a ton fun in all that snow, Natash. Our kids would love to have fun in that amount. No worries, though, Michigan is very capable of dumping that much on us occasionally, but not often.

    I feel so good playing in the snow, too, and they just love it when we can have fun with them, don't they? Did anyone get hit in the face? That's when then fun temporarily ends and tears fall along with the white stuff. It doesn't take long, thankfully, for them to jump back in.

    I was wondering if you know how to upload photos on blogger? If not, I can let you know how through an e-mail. Also, you can link up to a website or past post by clicking on another button within your "new post" box, which is kind of cool.

    Keep having fun!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete